April 23, 2018

monday musings




Over in England, they celebrate St. George’s Day on April 23rd, but the UK and the world were in for another special treat today! The birth of another royal baby

💕




Yes, Kate Middleton and Prince William welcomed their third child, a second baby boy, into the world. So far the baby’s name hasn’t been announced yet.

And a little shout-out to my son Morgan who also celebrates his birthday today!   




Isn't it lovely how Kate Middleton pays homage to her mother-in-law the late Princess Diana with her choices in post-birth fashion?




Around here, the Sherman Library & Garden hosted their annual garden walk and tour this past weekend. Here’s a little peek at my friend Marion’s lovely garden that was on the tour.




Marion’s garden has so much charm!

It's inspired me to keep working in my garden, 
planting and beautify it as much as possible!




I’m planting today and tomorrow.


I'm adding these amazing pinky-purple geraniums,
some ornamental cabbage,
more foxgloves and 

borage...





And a little more inspo




So when my garden is all zhushed up,
it’s such a treat to be able to go out and




This morning I acquired a new little
black wrought iron café set for next to nothing!




Actually, it was a free for the taking road-side find!!




 it will be ready to join the garden!




Also, I’d love it if you checked me out on
 instagram too, for all the latest here at





 ciao! fabiana




3 comments:

Chintz and China said...

Lovely pics! Always looking for pretty ideas for my outdoor spaces. Thanks :)

Chintz and China said...

Lovely pics! I'm always looking for new ways to enjoy my outdoor spaces. A nice blog to wake up to :) Thank you!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much! Hope you're having a fabulous summer!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...